Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Secret Santa Edition)

I am excited to share a little holiday joy with a fellow member of Daily Mile!

My recipient is getting:

A light for their bike (or themselves)!

Some snacks to stay fortified!

Some protection for their skin while ultra running!

It's so much fun sharing the joy of fitness and the fun of the holidays!


Happy Holidays, Secret Daily Mile Friend - your goodies are on their way!


PS - I love being a member of DailyMile - it is a fabulous support for my fitness activities and I have met some super-cool people along the way! Find out more at http://www.dailymile.com/!

2 comments:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

How cool is that?!? Looks like a fun gift exchange. You'll have to show us what you receive too!

ICStarzz said...

Christmas can be so fun! I'm curious to what you get also! =)