Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Things that make @biggreenpen dissolve in purple puddles.

You all know I rail against typos and spelling errors, but sometimes it just doesn't matter.  At the Leon County Relay for Life this weekend, the sign below was propped up against the luminaria bags honoring "Little Mamma Harris." 

Angle, Angel, Anelg, Anleg........I could care less. 

(And given the illustration, maybe somehow the illustrators actually meant those geometric things.)

She was loved.






6 comments:

alicia said...

Yeah, somtimes it's just sweet, tupo and all. Happy Hump Day!
alicia

paulakiger said...

And let me just go ahead and pitch in the comment that I know there's lots of debate about "could care less" vs "couldn't care less." In the spirit of today's wordless, I am leaving it "as is" -- I think the Harris family won't mind! But if anyone really wants to get in depth on the topic, let me know and I can point you in the direction of several links to discussions on that topic! pk

Jennifer said...

Well it is in quotations...

Stopping by from Seven Clown Circus.

Stacy Uncorked said...

There are times when typo's don't matter, aren't there? :)

WW:  Princess Nagger Goes to the Zoo

Anonymous said...

I never even notice the typos until they're pointed out to me. Then I have to go back and correct them. :)

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Awww, that was a sweet memorial. Like you, "I could care less." :)
Thanks for stopping by and linking your WW post up over at my place. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama