Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I have decided to start adding a "Wordless Wednesday" post to my weekly blog. Fairly simple, the posted picture will be either a) a piece of text, such as packaging, that I found humorous, or b) a typo. If it's not obvious which I intended with the picture I chose, then I probably did not choose well. I'd love to get comments back on these; a fun way to start a little dialogue. So, with no further ado, here's a "Wordless Wednesday" image that I'm "nuts" about!




Author's Note:  (3/3 at 10:37 p.m.).  Uh oh I've already received my first question about why this image made me laugh!  It's the phrase, "get a jumbo nut."  Maybe I'm too easily amused!!!!!!!!! 

pk

1 comment:

Susan Fields said...

It made me laugh, too! Do you think that was their intent?